Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Is third time the charm? or Got chickens?

Sorry I've been neglecting the blog (and the e-mail box), but thanks so much for taking the time to come back to read---time for the neglect to end.... :)

Anyway, for those who don't already know, because I've been so slow to mention this--they are considering allowing people to keep chickens in Idaho Falls! You can read about it here. They say in the article that the proposal needs to be read three times, and it's been read twice, so if you want to make your voice heard in Idaho Falls, now might be an opportune time. Also, if you can't have chickens in your city/town/place of residence, and you want chickens, you might want to bring it up so that you can....nothing like a food source that keeps on giving!

I had a question posed by S. about Idaho Preppers meeting up. The best place to find out about this would most likely be over at the Idaho Preppers Network section of the American Preppers Network Forum. I have not looked at this extensively, but it is probably the first place I'd look for information on prepper meetings. I welcome comments about any meetings so that those who may want to can attend, if those organizing it would like it posted here as well. I will check my e-mail box linked to the blog more often as well, so I can get the info out if any comes in.

Hope everyone is doing well!

2 comments:

APN said...

Thanks for the mention of the Idaho preppers section on the forum. It seems like a lot of people in Idaho are still too concerned about OPSEC for meetups but I think we could get one going if we can get enough people together. I only spend about 4 days a month in Idaho, but my dad is here all the time so maybe he can help out. I'll send as many people as I can to respond to your blog as well. I think we could pull it off if we get enough of us together.

Marie said...

APN-Thanks for your comment--we'll see what happens!