Monday, July 23, 2012

If you want a good deal on bottled water...

You might want to check out the Albertsons store nearest you. They have Arrowhead water, 24 pack, 16.9 fl. oz water bottles at 2/$5.00. You have to love prices like that, especially since according to my sales receipt, a single 24 pack usually goes for $7.29....

Usual mention that: 1) I am not related to anyone that works at Albertsons, nor do I work there myself; 2) you may want to check to see if your Albertsons is offering this deal before you go; 3)and you will need an Albertsons card to get the deal as far as I understand. But still, it will probably be worth the effort if you need some bottled water--if memory serves, I've seen similar bottles for $2.50 a piece in amusement/tourist/whatever venues. (I know that I'm paying for convenience, cold water, etc. in these venues, but at the rate of 24 bottles for $2.50, wow. I'm just sayin'....)

I have no problem giving Albertsons free publicity when they give me a great deal--thanks Albertsons!

No comments: