Wednesday, November 14, 2012

ABY #7: Being warm's good too...

My 7th ABY: Blankets, blankets, and more blankets

If I could add anything else to this, it would be: Hand warmers--hopefully more than I would actually need, in case some of them were defective and didn't work.

I'm probably thinking about this because I live in Idaho, it is cold and snowed today. It would be pretty miserable if the heat went out and I had no alternative heat source, or my fuel for any such heat source ran out. To be warm is good--and if you don't need the blankets, during an emergency, chances are that somebody will...

Yeah, basic--but basic is good when you're in the middle of an emergency, and you have planned ahead for it. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it, and all that.... :)

No comments: