Friday, December 28, 2012

A day off--numbers wise

When I started the ABY series, I figured I could write about 53 things to do to additionally better prepare before the end of the year. Turns out, by the 31st, there would have been 54 ABYs. I say "would have been" because I'm not doing an ABY today. If you have done an ABY today, then you now have Saturday off for the ABY series...

Of course, you could have taken it off anyway, and may have already planned to, since there is nothing binding you to the ABY series. May I suggest, however, that you add something to your food storage instead? Perhaps check out the BY series on my other blog, and think about some cans that you might want to add before the end of the year, or add to your water storage? Maybe throw in some extra powdered/canned milk in light of what might happen come the New Year? My vote is for the water storage idea--yeah, definitely the water storage additions, if possible...

In any case, please enjoy your Saturday!

No comments: