Thursday, December 20, 2012

ABY #43: Protecting your feet

My 43rd ABY: Good sturdy shoes, and/or work/hiking boots

If I could add anything to this, it would be: Good socks, and the chance to wear the footwear of choice for awhile before the emergency situation so that they would be comfortable already.

You never know when you might have to evacuate on foot, or to a place that will make you wish that you had different shoes to wear. Even without evacuation, if the emergency at hand leaves a situation where you have to do major cleanup, it's a good idea to have protection for your feet.

I know that I already mentioned having shoes in storage--I'm just saying that you might want to have some good shoes that are protective and good for working in, and of a type that you might not immediately think of, in storage as well...

No comments: