Tuesday, December 11, 2012

ABY #34: Could you pass the...

My 34th ABY: Mustard, ketchup, mayonnaise (your condiment of choice here)

If I could add anything to this, it would be: The actual food that such condiments would enhance. I have to say that ranch dressing is a big favorite around here, so it would probably be a good idea to have some of that in storage. Of course, some condiments require refrigeration, so keep that in mind before you open some in the middle of a power outage...

Any other condiments that you plan on adding to your storage? 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like to hoard condiment packets they have a long stable shelf life and are light weight, throw some in your bug out bag or if we just end up in a big depression and are eating soup you can add some free flavor and calories to your soup

Marie said...

Anonymous--That is a great idea, and there's really nothing I can add. Thanks so much for your comment!