Saturday, December 29, 2012

ABY #51: Digging it...

My 51st ABY: A shovel (Or two. Or three.)

If I could add anything to this, it would be: Gloves to protect your hands while you are digging: whatever. Not whatever, as in it doesn't matter-- whatever, as in, there are may situations where a shovel might come in handy. Building a latrine, (let's hope not) digging a well, removing the debris from around your living area after a natural disaster, come to mind among others. I might also add a snow shovel, having used one recently myself. Ah, Idaho...

Anyone care to share something I haven't mentioned in this series? It has never been meant to be all-encompassing, it has just been to help people think about what they could do to be additionally better prepared before the end of this year... only 2 more ABYs left! 

No comments: