Friday, December 7, 2012

ABY #30: Not such a big surprise...

My 30th ABY: A wheat grinder

If I could add anything to this, it would be: Some white flour, so I could mix the wheat flour with the white flour in baking and gradually go to all wheat flour if the situation merited it.

Yeah, like the post title indicates, no big surprise here considering that ABY #29 was wheat. Be sure to have a hand grinder available, since if the power goes out, the electric type of grinder won't do you much good. I don't have an electric grinder, but I hear they are pretty nice...

You may want to check the comments under ABY #29, where someone was kind enough to list some internet and book sources on bread--like I often say, check the comments--it's worth it... :) Thanks kind anonymous person!

No comments: